Archos launched Archos 101 XS, a new line of Android Tablet. According to rumors Archos 101 XS Tablet could be a well competitor of Asus Padfone.
Archos 101 XS has a 10.1 inches display screen providing a maximum resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels, a built in keyboard dock known as Coverboard which is attached to the tablet’s body magnetically. The coverboard is seen with full QWERTY keypad layout which allows the tablet to be held at a position.
The Tablet is packed with 1.3 MP camera on the rear side which allows you to take photos. It is having dimension of 10.7 x 6.7 x 0.31 inches and weighs 21 OZ.
Archos 101 XS Key Specs :
- Dimension : 10.7 x 6.7 x 0.31 inches
- Weight : 21 OZ
- Display : 10.1 inches display screen with 1280 by 800 pixels
- OS : Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich OS
- CPU : Dual core TI OMAP-4470 1.5GHz processor
- 16 Gb internal memory
- Memory card slot included
- Camera : 1.3 MP Rear Camera
- Built in Keyboard dock station
- Boombox speakers
The price of Archos 101 XS is $400 in retail market and it would be available from 01-09-2012 in US.