Recently, HTC has launched the Desire V – first dual-SIM smartphone in Europe. Which is officially announced in Ukraine, the Desire V can be considered a bigger and better than Desire C (which is with a 3.5 inch display). The HTC Desire V supports dual SIM cards, however only one will provide HSPA speeds, with ideal screen size and simplest design with the latest version of Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich and Sense 4 and Beats Audio.
The HTC Desire V is a thin device and having 9.3mm thickness and weighs just 114 grams. The HTC Desire V specifications.
- Dual-SIM supports, HSDPA (only for one SIM card)
- Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- 4-inch WVGA display
- 5.0 MP rear camera with LED flash
- Measures : 118.5 x 62.3 x 9.3 mm
- Weighs : 114 grams
- 1GHz single-core Qualcomm processor
- 512MB of RAM
- 4GB of internal memory
- 25GB of free storage space on Dropbox
- MicroSD card support
- Beats Audio
- Bluetooth 4.0
- 3.5mm headset jack
According to news, the HTC Desire V will be launched in Ukraine in July, and the cost of the device will be 3,800 UAH (about $470) which isn’t particularly attractive.