If your iPhone device equipped with iOS5 then a small tweak can now enable the Panorama mode for the iOS 5 Camera by fiddling with an app called iBackupBot and no need to jailbreak your iPhone. This is basically just modification of iOS backup file and restore.
For enable this hidden panorama feature in the iOS Camera app, a jailbreak solution was made available. But what if you don’t want to jailbreak your iPhone? or no iPhone 4S jailbreak available, and no word on an iOS 5 untether, not everyone’s iPhone is hacked at the moment. Fortunately, a method to enable the Panorama feature — with no jailbreaking is there. However, you will be required to deal with some code.
The steps given below really help you.
1. Download iBackupBot (formerly known as iTunes Backup Manager), a tool that helps you browse, view, export and even EDIT files backed up to iTunes. For windows and Mac it is available.
2. Connect your iPhone and back it up via iTunes.
3. Open iBackupBot and find the backup that you just made via iTunes. Select and load it.
4. Find the file named and open it :
5. Add in the following code above the <key>LastSelectTab</key> line: <key>EnableFirebreak</key><string>YES</string>
6. Save your changes and restore your iPhone with the modified iTunes backup right from iBackupBot.
7. Open your camera application, tap on options, and select Panorama mode.
That’s all. This trick works on the iPhone 4S, but I couldn’t get iBackupBot to recognize my 4S backups. Regardless, if your handset isn’t jailbroken and you’re dying to try the Panorama feature, this is last and only option.
Enjoy it ……