Taiwan based manufacturer and the equipment supplier-Hannspree has proudly introduced its latest Android Tablet which will be running on Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) at the Computex fair at Taipei. The tablet named as the HANNSpad SN70T3 would be Android 4.0 powered and its yet another super-budget ICS tablet.
The HANNSpad SN70t3 would come with a 7″, 800×480 pixel resolution along with capacitive touchscreen, powered by a 1GHz ARM Cortex A8 processor and on the back of the tablet you would see a leather clad finish.
The HANNSpad SN70t3 will come with a 0.3 MP front facing camera for video chat, plus 4 Gb of internal flash memory and 512 MB RAM to process the multiple operations, 1 x Micro SD Card Reader, 1x Mini-USB 2.0-Cable supplied, 1x Headphone (3.5mm) ports.
Dimension wise the tablet would be 230 x 150 x 10.5mm and has weights 380 grams, also having a Lithium Polymer 3000mAh / 3.7V (Up to 5hour (video play)) Battery.
The HANNSpad SN70t3 will be available price of £ 99.99 ($153) which is affordable and having two years warranty from the manufacturer. It would be available in the United Kingdom by the end of the June 2012.
HANNSpad SN70T3 Specification :
- Screen : 7” 800×480 resolution (16:10)
- Touchscreen Type : Capacitive Multi-Touch (5 points)
- Dimensions : 230 x 150 x 10.5mm
- Weight : 380 gm
- CPU : 1.0 GHz ARM Cortex A8 Processor
- OS : Android 4.0.3
- Memory : 512MB
- Internal Storage : 4GB Flash
- Audio : Microphone + 1x 1W speaker
- Connectivity : WiFI 802.11 b/g/n
- Camera : 0.3 Mega Pixel Front Camera
- I/O Ports : 1 x Micro SD Card Reader, 1x Mini-USB 2.0-Cable supplied, 1x Headphone (3.5mm)
- Supported Video Formats : MKV (H.264), FLV, MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG3
- Supported Audio Formats : MP3, AAC, AC3, WAV
- Supported Image Formats : JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, WBMP
- Battery : Lithium Polymer 3000mAh/3.7V (Up to 5hour (video play))