The Taiwanese manufacturer HTC has just announced the HTC J Butterfly HTL21 Phablet phones against Samsung Galaxy Note N7000. The HTC J Butterfly is the follow up to the previous HTC J model.
HTC J Butterfly HTL21 has 5-inch capacitive touchscreen display with Full HD 1920 × 1080 pixel resolution and 440 ppi pixel density, will be running on top of Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, will be powered with Qualcomm Snapdragon quad core processor clocked at 1.5 Ghz providing quicker response time and in addition 2 GB RAM ensure you get no lag during multi-tasking.
HTC J Butterfly also sports with 8.0 MP rear CMOS camera with LED flash and 1920 x 1080 (Full HD) video recording and Front 2.0 MP camera which can be used for the face to face video chat and web conferences during the Google Hangouts.
Connectivity features of the device includes Wi-Fi (802.11 n/g/b/a) at 5GHz, 2.4GHz, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC, Tethering / mobile hotspot support and GPS.
HTC J Butterfly’s 2,020mAh battery is above average in capacity, though we’re interested to find out how it’ll keep up with powering so many pixels throughout the course of a day.
HTC J Butterfly HTL21 Specs :
- Display : 5 – inch capacitive touchscreen display with Full HD 1920 × 1080 pixel resolution and 440 ppi pixel density
- CPU : 1.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro (APQ8064) CPU
- OS : Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS
- Dimension : 5.63 x 2.8 x 0.36 inches
- Weight : 140 grams.
- HTC Sense 4.1
- 2 GB of RAM
- Wi Fi, Wi Fi tether
- Bluetooth 3.0
- 16 GB internal storage capacity
- Camera : 8.0 MP rear camera with HTC ImageSense and 2.0 MP front facing camera
- 32 GB micro SD card support
- 4G LTE network connectivity with micro SIM slot.
- Battery : 2020 mAh battery
HTC J Butterfly HTL21 will be available in white, black or bright red and available in Japan on the KDDI network in December.
There is no news regarding this will arrive for United Kingdom or United States but reports points out that this could be one of the five Nexus devices schedule for release before Christmas this year.