The HTC Ville is a next-generation ICS Android smart phone that we know people are going to fall over themselves to buy. Yes, Ice Cream Sandwich, which like Honeycomb, does not need any button below the screen like most Android device, because the user interface of Android 4.0 is provides a virtual button on the screen itself. Also HTC Ville is arguably the thinnest handsets from HTC, only 8.0 mm thick.
It’s expected to be one of the first to market with the new Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8960 S4 processor clocked at 1.5Ghz, along with 1GB RAM, high-quality 8.0 MP camera and a svelte 8.0 mm unibody aluminum frame to round it off. It’s also expected to have a 4.3″ qHD Super AMOLED display(540 x 960 pixels resolution), running on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwitch OS and Sense 4.0.
HTC Ville specifications:
- Display – 4.3” Super AMOLED Touchscreen (540 x 960 pixels resolution)
- Running on Android v4.0 Operating System (Ice Cream Sandwitch)
- 1.5 GHz dual core processor,Snapdragon S4
- 8.0 mega pixels Camera
- Camcorder – 1920×1080 (1080p HD)
- GPRS / EDGE enabled
- 3G connectivity
- 3.5 mm Audio jack
- GPS with A-GPS support
- GSM – 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
- Data – HSDPA+ (4G) 21.1 Mbit/s, UMTS, EDGE, GPRS
- Social networking integration
- Browser – HTML, Flash, WAP
- Stereo FM Radio with RDS
- Music player
- Li-ion 1650 mAh battery
- Wireless LAN WiFi (802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n )
- Bluetooth / USB connectivity
The HTC Ville will also ship with Beats Audio and is expected to be launched at Mobile World Congress in February 2012, with shipments beginning in April 2012.