Indian manufacturer iBall has launched its new Android smartphone iBall Andi 4.3j in the Indian market with Dual Battery slots (1630mAh + 900mAh = 2530mAh).
iBall Andi 4.3j has a 4.3-inch (480×800 pixels) capacitive touch screen display and is powered by a 1 GHz Cortex A9 Processor, runs on Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) and has a 5.0 MP Auto Focus Camera at the back and a 0.3 MP front-facing camera for video calling.
iBall Andi 4.3J has dual batteries powered with 1630 mAh & 900 mAh respectively which together gives enough output of 2530 mAh.
The device also supports 3G internet connectivity, Bluetooth, GPRS, Wi Fi, Wi Fi tether and EDGE for connectivity.
Commenting on the launch of Andi 4.3j, Sandeep Parasrampuria-Director, iBall said, “We are excited to launch for the first time in India a dual Battery smart phone. Battery backup is the major problem to the smart phone users. Realizing the high utility of smart phones, long hour chatting and longer browsing we have launched this stylish dual battery phone to provide unhindered and seamless usage.”
iBall Andi 4.3J Specs :
- Display : 4.3 inch (480×800 pixels) capacitive touchscreen
- OS : Android 2.3 Gingerbread operating system
- CPU : 1 GHz ARM Cortex A9 processor
- Dual-SIM (Dual standby)
- Camera : 5 mega pixel camera and 2 GB internal storage
- 512 MB of RAM
- microSD card slot that supports up to 32 GB
- 3G, Bluetooth, GPRS and EDGE for connectivity
- Wi Fi, Wi Fi tether
- Battery : 1,630 mAh and another 900 mAh battery
iBall Andi 4.3J is priced at Rs. 9,499. iBall Andi 4.3J will be available at selected iBall distributors, leading retails stores and local vendors.