The Indian Entertainment company Next Media works has announced an application for iPad and iPhone. The IndiaONE – The sounds of India is an app for who really loves music and songs is available for Apple iPad and iPhone.
This app offers a range of features including Indian film music, a huge collection of various genres of non film music like Ghazals, Religious, folk, Indipop, lounge, News in three languages, live stream radio in Hindi and Tamil, a Mood player and Karaoke channel(only on iPad version) that includes tracks from the 70s to the latest film songs also. All the music will be updated every 30-45 days at no extra cost for the period of subscription.
NEXT MEDIA WORKS owns 94.3 Radio One which is a joint venture with BBC worldwide. IndiaONE is the only authorized multi feature source of licensed Indian sounds under one platform.
The iPad full edition of IndiaONE (which includes karaoke) costs US $1.99 (Rs. 100.00 appr.). The iPhone edition (without karaoke) costs US$0.99 (Rs. 50.00 appr.) and only Karaoke-one for both iPad and iPhone costs US $0.99 (Rs. 50.00 appr.).
Features of The IndiaONE app for iPhone and iPad :
- Current hits and classic songs from Indian movies of your choice
- Live Radio in Hindi and Tamil
- Non filmy music of various genres such as Ghazals, Religious, Folk, Indipop and Lounge
- Exclusive unplugged sessions with the best Indian artists recorded LIVE at the RadioONE studios
- News updates from BBC World survive in English, Hindi and Tamil
- Top 13 exclusive songs from India’s best Bollywood Celebrities
- Mood player that shuffles music and a 1000-song karaoke channel (only on iPad version) with tracks from the 70s to the latest film songs
- Separate KaraokeONE app is also available for Indian Bollywood music