Karbonn is going to launch its new smartphone name Karbonn A11 this October. Earlier Karbonn launched A18 Dual-SIM ICS Smartphone.
Karbonn A11 sports with a 4.0-inch (480 x 800 Pixels) display, is powered by a 1 GHz processor. The device runs on Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich). It has a 5MP Auto Focus Camera with LED flash and a VGA front-facing camera for video.
Karbonn A11 is GSM + GSM Dual SIM smartphone. It has connectivity features like 3G (HSDPA 7.2Mbps), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP and GPS, it also contains a 1500 mAh battery.
Karbonn A11 Key Specs :
- Display : 4-inch (480 × 800 pixels) capacitive touch screen display
- CPU : 1 GHz single-core Processor
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with Dual Standby
- OS : Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Camera : 5MP Auto Focus Camera with LED flash, VGA front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Connectivity : 3G (HSDPA 7.2Mbps), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP and GPS
- Expandable memory up to 32GB with micro SD
- Battery : 1500 mAh battery
Price wise Karbonn A11 has cost of Rs. 8,499 (Pearl White color) and available from online retailers in India.