LG has launched Dual-SIM Android Device Optimus L3 Dual. LG Optimus L3 Dual E405 was announced in June and now available in India. Earlier South Korean tech giant LG has launched 4″ LG Optimus L5 and 4.3″ LG Optimus L7. LG Optimus L3 Dual has a 3.2-inch display and runs on Android 2.3 Gingerbread.
The device has an 800 MHz processor on board, 384MB RAM, 1GB internal memory and expandable memory up to 32GB with MicroSD and 3.2 megapixel rear camera with VGA video. The connectivity features of the latest phone are 3G HSDPA 3.6Mbps, Bluetooth 3.0 and Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n.
The L3 Dual has 1500 mAh battery that allows 17 hours of talk time, standby time of approximately 10 hours on 2G and 10 hours of talk time and 909 hours of standby time on 3G.
LG Optimus L3 Dual E405 has a dedicated SIM switch button similar to the Optimus Net Dual, to switch between the SIM cards quickly and has Dual standby support.
The price of LG Optimus L3 Dual E405 is available from online retailer Flipkartfor Rs. 8,299 in India.
LG Optimus L3 Dual Key Specs :
- Display : 3.2-inch QVGA TFT screen, QVGA with 240 x 320 Pixels
- Dual SIM : Yes, (GSM+GSM)
- OS : Android 2.3 Gingerbread
- Dimension : 61.6 x 102.6 x 11.85 mm
- Processor : Qualcomm MSM7225A chipset @ 800MHz
- RAM : 384MB RAM
- Camera : 3.2 MP camera with VGA video
- Connectivity Features : Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0
- Memory: 1GB internal and expandable up to 32 GB
- Battery : 1500mAh battery with 17 hours of talk time and standby time of 1044 hours on 2G and 10 hours of talk time and 909 hours of standby time on 3G.