LG has just announced the LG Optimus L9 and hence adds the latest addition to its L-Series line of Smartphones.
LG Optimus L9 is a successor of the LG Optimus L3, LG Optimus L5 and L7 Devices. LG Optimus L9 sports a 4.7″ IPS display and is powered by 1 GHz dual-core processor, 1GB DDR2 (RAM) / 4GB e-MMC, having dimension of 131.9 x 68.2 x 9.1 mm and weighs 125 g.
LG Optimus L9 runs on Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich). It has a 5.0 MP rear camera with LED Flash and a VGA front-facing camera. It has Metallic Streak around the body and has 2,150 mAh battery with SiO+ technology similar to the Optimus 4X HD. The phone has Connectivity features like 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, Bluetooth, GPS / aGPS.
The device also having a feature QTranslator – the language translation service, which uses OCR to translate sentences and phrases from 44 different languages into 64 native languages.
There is no news regarding pricing or availability yet. However the latest device from LG, L9 would be available in 40 countries in Europe, North America, Asia and Latin America from September as per rumors.
LG Optimus L9 Key Specs :
- Display : 4.7-inch IPS display
- Dimensions : 131.9 x 68.2 x 9.1 mm
- weight : 125g
- CPU : 1 GHz dual-core processor
- OS : Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Camera : 5.0 MP camera with LED flash, VGA front-facing camera
- Connectivity : 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, Bluetooth, GPS / aGPS
- 1GB DDR2 (RAM), 4GB internal memory
- Battery : 2150mAh SiO+ batttery
- Other Feature : DLNA, QMemo, QTranslator function, My Style Keyboard function