Motorola announced Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE. The confirmation news comes from Sprint’s CEO Dan Hesse, who revealed that the Photon Q is a new 4G LTE “world phone coming very soon”.
The unique SMARTACTIONS app can make your battery last longer just by changing settings you’re not using. Don’t want to be distracted when you’re at the movies? Set a rule to send callers straight to voicemail, unless of course they’re on your “VIP callers” list. Finally spend less time managing your smartphone and more time enjoying it.
Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE has a 4.3 Inches With Scratch-Resistant Glass Protection (color Boost Technology) Multi-Touch Screen, 1.5 GHz dual-core fast processor with speeds up to 10x faster than 3G, you will browse faster, download large files in seconds.
Photon Q has 8.0 MP rear camera with Digital Zoom, auto Focus etc functions, and 1.3 MP HD front camera, a Li-On 1785 mAh Standard Battery.
Other feature includes Android OS with Ice Cream Sandwich, QWERTY Slider, SNS Integration, Photo Viewer, 2G, 3G, 4G Network supported, Organizer, HTML Browser and having weight 170.1 g and dimension 126.5 x 66 x 13.7 mm.
Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE Key Specs :
- OS : Ice Cream Sandwich (Android 4.0)
- Display : 4.3 Inches TFT LCD ColorBoost Display
- CPU : 1.5 GHz Dual-Core CPU
- Camera : 8 MP rear Camera and 1.3 MP HD front camera with Digital Zoom and Auto Focus functions
- Dimension : 126.5x66x13.7 mm
- Weight : 170. 1gms
- QWERTY Slider
- 1 GB RAM
- 8 GB Internal Memory Storage
- Up to 32 GB External Memory
- Bluetooth v4.0 A2DP
- HTML Browser, Java Supported
- Li-On 1785mah Standard Battery