Much awaited Samsung Galaxy Beam is now on pre-order from the Samsung’s Official eStore. Earlier Samsung introduced the Galaxy Beam, successor of their previous Beam at MWC 2012 in February. It was expected to be launch in South West Asia including India in May, but it got delayed.
Now Samsung India has started taking pre-orders for their “projector phone” Samsung Galaxy Beam.
Samsung Galaxy Beam is an ultra slim projector smartphone. Innovative technology meets fun usability in merging unique beam projector capabilities with powerful smartphone performance. A feature-packed, slim and entertaining device to share contents in a fresh, new way that transforms, excites and inspires everyone around you.
The main features which makes this phone differ from the others is its projector. The phone has a 15 lumens pico projector that can show images up to 50-inches wide.
Other features including, 4-inch WVGA TFT PLS display, runs on Android 2.3 gingerbread, powered by dual-core 1GHz CPU, 768MB RAM, 5MP camera, 720p HD video playback and recording support, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS, microSD card slot up to 32GB and 2000mAh powerful battery.
Samsung Galaxy Beam Key Specs :
- CPU : Dual-Core 1 GHz Processor
- Camera : 5.0 MP Rear Camera with Flash and 1.3 MP front camera
- Display : 4-inch (10.16cm) WVGA TFT with (480*800) screen resolution
- Projector : 15 lumens pico projector that can show images up to 50-inches wide.
- HSPA 14.4 network
- OS : Android 2.3 Gingerbread
- 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz Wi-Fi
- 768MB RAM, 8GB Internal Memory
- MicroSD (up to 32GB)
- Dimension (HxWxD) : 123.9 x 64.2 x 12.6 mm
- Weight : 148 gm
- Battery 2000mAh
- Talk Time Up to 1200 min (2G) / 575 min (3G)
- Standby Up to 760 hours (2G/3G)
You can pre-order The Samsung Galaxy Beam from Samsung eStore for Rs. 29,900. There are no news regarding the availability of the phone, but it is expected it will be available in July 2012.
Watch out the following video which illustrates ability of Samsung Galaxy Beam.