The fabled Samsung Galaxy smartphone model (Samsung Galaxy S II Plus) has shown its face once again, the Galaxy S II Plus has appeared via Chilean carrier VTR and has been tipped to be popping up inside 2012.
Samsung Galaxy S II Plus is said to be running on Android 4.0, Ice Cream Sandwich. It has a 4.52-inch, 800 x 480 resolution Super AMOLED Plus display, 1.5GHz dual-core Exynos processor, 1GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, 32 GB expandable via memory card slot and 8.0 MP Rear-facing Camera.
As we take a closer look at the leaked image of the device, the capacitive touch button looks to be very much different and doesn’t follow the Samsung Galaxy devices trends. This makes us to believe that it could be very well a fake image of the device.
Samsung Galaxy S II Plus Specs :
- Display : 4.52″ 800 x 480 resolution Super AMOLED Plus
- Camera : 8.0 Mega pixel camera
- CPU : 1.5 GHz Dual Core Processor
- OS : Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich OS
- 1 GB RAM
- 32 GB micro SD card supported
- USB 2.0 Connectivity
- Wi Fi, Wi Fi tether
- 16 Gb internal memory storage capacity