Yesterday, HTC announced that it will be coming with its low budget HTC Desire SV, it seems like Samsung too has leaked its latest upcoming and unconfirmed budget Android smartphone known as “Star Deluxe Duos S5292”.
Since there is no news regarding the OS on which Star Deluxe Duos S5292 will run and will be sporting with, but given the fact that Samsung won’t test any other OS as of now in budget phones, this seems to be an Android powered device. This latest device from SAMSUNG supports Dual Sim cards which will enable you to make the most out of your two sim cards.
Earlier SAMSUNG launched various mid range phones like Galaxy Gio, Fit, Galaxy Duos etc. and this one is just an addition to the list it seems. Please note that all the below mentioned features and specs of Samsung Star Deluxe Duos S5292 are unconfirmed and are leaked via rumors.
Samsung Star Deluxe Duos S5292 Features :
- Display : 3.5 – inch TFT Screen
- CPU : 512 MHz CPU (312MHz quoted by many other websites which seems unlikely if it’s an Android device)
- Supports Dual Sim (No clue about Dual Active SIM or normal Dual SIM)
- Dimensions : 113 × 62 × 12 (mm)
- Weight : 109.8 gms
- Supports Quad Band 900MHz,1800MHz,850MHz,1900MHz
- 128MB RAM,
- Bluetooth 3.0, Wi Fi
- Micro SD Card slot
- Camera : 3.2 MP Camera
No news regarding price and availability yet.