Sony officially entering the Ultrabook market in the US as they launched its new VAIO lineup with the latest Intel Ivy bridge processors and with the Sony VAIO T series on Monday. Earlier Sony has announced Sony VAIO T Ultrabook a month ago.
Sony VAIO T series Ultrabook Specifications :
- Processor : 3rd gen Intel Core i7-3517U (Ultra Low Power) or a Core i5-3317U (Ultra Low Power)
- Weight : 3.54 lbs Light weight
- Thikness : 0.71-inch thin
- Body : Aluminum and Magnesium
- Display : 13-inch (1366 x 768) LED display,
- RAM : 4 GB to 8GB DDR3-1333MHz,
- Others : Bunch of ports including Ethernet RJ-45, HDMI out, one USB 2.0, one USB 3.0 (charging), VGA, memory stick and SD card slots.
Sony VAIO T series Ultrabook also comes with an optional Solid State Drive or Hybrid drive, offers the usual Intel technology for fast boot and gets an estimated battery life of 7 hours and 30 minutes.
Sony says the VAIO T Ultrabook 13-inch will be available in silver in later this month at a starting price of $799.