It’s good news for smart phone user, Sony Mobile has announced a new dust and water resistant, tough and strong durable smartphone Sony Xperia Go.
The new Sony Xperia Go packed with 3.5″ Reality Display powered by Mobile BRAVIA Engine and has wet finger tracking.
The Xperia Go is powered by a 1GHz dual-core processor, and it is run by Android 2.3 Gingerbread and it is upgradeable to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. Also Go has IP67 ratings for dust and water resistance.
There is no any information about when Xperia Go will actually be released, and about price. However it’s confirmed to be flaunting a range of colours, coming in black, white or yellow and would be available globally from the third quarter of 2012.
Sony Xperia Go will come with following specifications.
- 1Ghz dual core processor
- OS : Android 2.3, upgradeable to Android 4.0
- 3.5″ (480 x 320 pixels) Reality Display powered by Mobile BRAVIA Engine
- Weighs 110 grams and 9.8 mm thick
- 50GB free BOX cloud storage
- 5.0 MP Auto focus camera with flash and 720p video recording
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM radio with RDS
- 512 MB RAM, 8 GB internal memory (up to 4 GB user-accessible memory), up to 32 GB expandable memory
- 3G, Bluetooth with A2DP, WiFi, DLNA and aGPS
- 1305 mAh battery