Earlier Samsung Launched the Samsung Galaxy S2 LTE and Samsung Galaxy S2 LTE HD in Korea. But now Samsung has launched White version of the Galaxy S2 LTE in Korea. The phone comes with ceramic white color on both the sides – that is front and rear sides, delivering clean, simple and elegant looks and feels..
“ With the release of Galaxy S2 LTE White, customers now can add another choice to Galaxy S2 LTE Series. We expect the white version would be loved by female and young customers. ” said by Samsung Electronics officially.
The white colored Samsung Galaxy S2 LTE HD has a 4.65-inch SuperAMOLED (not Plus) screen with 1280 x 720 resolution display (316 PPI), making it unique in the Galaxy S2 range of smart phone.
The phone also comes with a powerful 1.5GHz dual-core processor, LTE and HSPA＋ support, 8.0 MP auto focus camera with LED flash, 1080p full HD video recording and a 2.0 MP front facing video calling camera, 16GB memory, expandable up to 32GB with Micro SD, NFC support and 1850 mAh battery.
Main Specifications of White Samsung Galaxy S2 LTE HD :
- 4.65″ HD Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 16M colors and resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels (~316 ppi pixel density)
- 9.65 mm thick and weighs 142g
- LTE & HSPA＋ /Rev.A(LGU＋) support
- 1.5GHz dual core processor
- Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)
- 8.0 MP auto focus camera with LED flash, 1080p full HD video recording and a 2.0 MP front facing camera for video calling
- 16GB memory, expandable up to 32GB with MicroSD
- 3G, Bluetooth 3.0, WiFi a/b/g/n, aGPS, NFC (Near Field Communication)
- Standard battery Li-Ion 1850 mAh